Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
--C.S. Lewis

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Well, would you look at that

It seems that someone has read this blog, because not two days after I posted the Reagan video where does it show up? That's right Moonbattery. I would just like to say: Ok you motherfuckers, who is reading this blog and passing on what you read here without attribution!?

I know someone is. This is the most influential blog on the internet that no one knows exists. First I post the "this is where we fight!" clip and suddenly bloggers and politicos manage to find a spine. Then I post the Reagan video - which has been on YouTube forever, very unlikely that someone discovered it at the same time I did - and it shows up on a blog that I link too.

I'm not mad, I am happy to see my ideas getting pushed even if I don't get credit for them. But seriously, this can't be a coincidence. Not cool, man. Not cool.

Update: And look, someone else has viciously stolen from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here please.